A behavioral road map that links home and school to critical behaviors at all levels, allowing for focused change efforts.
The art and skill of behavior observation, tracking, and calibration in a your home setting.
A process for integrating short, high impact parenting interactions into your daily home lives.
A positive accountability and shaping process for building and refining your parenting skills.
A 6-step change process to address any child behavior issue.
A problem-solving tool that uncovers the root causes your child’s behavior that keep you up at night.
A broad perspective for applying the science of behavior at home and play environment.
At the completion of this workshop, direct care providers and educators will have a clear understanding of:
· The Science of Behavior: An in-depth look at the science of behavior and why you and your children do what you do.
· How to Evaluate the Child’s Behavior Objectively: Using actionable behavior descriptions in place of labels.
· How to Understand and Use the Power of Consequences: You will learn and understand and use the consequences that shape human behavior.
· How to use positive reinforcement to bring out the best in your children.
· How to find and use natural reinforcers so that gains are sustained over time.