At the completion of this workshop, parents will have a clear understanding of:
· The Science of Behavior: An in-depth look at the science of behavior and why you and your children do what you do.
· How to Evaluate Your Child’s Behavior Objectively: Using actionable behavior descriptions in place of labels.
· How to Understand and Use the Power of Consequences: You will learn and understand and use the consequences that shape human behavior.
· How to Capture Your Child’s Discretionary Effort: Using positive reinforcement to bring out the best in your children.
· How to Discover and Use Natural Reinforcement: How to find and use natural reinforcers so that gains are sustained over time.
At the Conclusion of the Workshop:
The following is a sample of tools and skills parents can expect to take away from this workshop: