A behavioral road map that links home and school to critical behaviors at all levels, allowing for focused change efforts
The art and skill of behavior observation, tracking, and calibration in a realistic home setting
A process for integrating short, high impact parenting interactions into your daily home lives
A positive accountability and shaping process for building and refining your teaching skills
· The Science of Behavior. You will receive an in-depth look at the science of behavior and why you and your students do what you do.
· How to evaluate your student’s behavior objectively using actionable behavior descriptions in place of labels.
· How to use the Power of Consequences: You will learn and understand the four consequences that shape human behavior and how to use them.
· How to encourage your student’s discretionary effort: Using positive reinforcement to bring out the best in your students.
· How to discover and use reinforcement: How to tap into natural reinforcers so that gains are sustained over time.
You can expect to take away...